Monday, April 20, 2009

ancient photography.

so. today a spent a period watching hercules followed by teaching my first class at the age of 17. i was also told i have the most amazing bedroom eyes (not as exciting as it sounds). i also went by walmart to pick up some disposable camera pictures. turns out... they have been sitting there for about two years. i will share with you some of the highlights (in my opinion).

let the journey on memory lane begin.



if you look to your right you will see my friend jillian in a dollar store. i love the way this looks.





my view in my hotel room pub. it pains me how much i miss it.








i buried a coca cola box, bracelet, red box, and corse statue with a friend. pretty memorable.









the cover-up.


my father waring my hair net from work.





nothing is complete without a gorgeous polaroid wall. found it at a dentist's office by my house.
that's it for now.
my lips are chapped & sticky hands are getting to me.
exhaustedly yours,
mtb.
p.s: "hello this is will chamberlin. do you have some bones that need collecting?"

No comments:

Post a Comment