Sunday, July 19, 2009

"what are you smiling about?"

is the question michael j. fox asks himself as he passes by the mirror in his hallway to simply answer:
"it just gets better from here."


my heart became a lot lighter when i read that on the back of his book. no wonder the man's made the best seller list.

after a long day at work of being held captive by my boss, terrified out of my mind, wondering around a cali-like mall complex, riding to her house, dining on brown food, only to ride back for an hour and twenty minutes to my present home, spitting bugs out of my mouth like cherry pits, shaking when finally arriving to my destination, and awarding myself with a swim in our icy pool, today was a success. it's been a while since i could say that and mean it.

purchases: along with michael j. fox's always looking up (which i am very pumped about reading), this month's vogue with the aldridge mother daughter team of excellence.

something that you must know is that this whirlwind of a fashion duo is not only a constant screensaver to me but a topic of conversation. from critisism to compliments and envy, they (more particularly jane aldridge) got me on a leash.

THEIR UNNEEDED FACE TIME:

mama judy's blog: http://atlantishome.typepad.com/
daughter jane's: http://www.seaofshoes.com/

and for the hell & love of it: http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog



other than that, i have black hair now.....(let it be stated that i went from streaking to peroxiding to bleaching to manic panic to dirty blonding to browning but blacking to brown again but to remaining blacking my hair in 24 hours time. my scalp has created a restraining order.)


myself as natalie portman from closer, stephanie from lazy town, jenner garner form alias, etc etc.





my room is coming along nicely, osheaga is soon, no complaints worth mentioning.

SOME GRIZZLY.




links for the day:

- blogotheque's #12.3
- grizzly bear's two weeks.

i'm off to either collapse between my sheets or start my billboard (will of course read s's blog before that).


armstrongingly (and legstrongingly) yours,

mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment