Thursday, September 24, 2009

category 1 hurricane at the plaza?


i found out a couple of things today:


- i spell rifle (or as i had been spelling it "riffle") wrong

- i don't have to update any of my friends about my life goings on now that they know i have this blog.

- i remembered that i have nude models tomorrow in diva class.

- my friend sasha only doodles pregnant women, kites, or pregnant women holding kites.

- that i am really tired.

- i miss making zines.

- i am waiting on something.


whenever i feel something monumentous is about to happen, i can feel it in the air and life around me. almost as if i can see rainclouds that can either bring on a hurricane or a rainbow kind of a deal. that's what i started feeling today. with two weeks away from new york city (holy schnikerdoodle), i can't help but believe this will either end, start, or mold something for it. i felt this way before osheaga this year and the experience ended up turning me sane agian. so it can't be anything less than marvelous... or so i would like to believe.







all ending with a picture of eloise.

in other words: me as a five year old animation.

mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment