Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i'll just unplug for today...

here comes the day where you feel the turn "f&*( my life" isn't enough describe the utter fury that you have directed towards all if not all factors of this day.

i do have to say that spending three hours in intro to film and video was brutal. spending thirty minutes of that time talking bands with my newly-aquainted concert junkie of a partner was probably the highlight of my day.

from then on, i was running around trying to find a school newspaper that doesn't exist, a teacher to get an assignment where she was not at school nor was she answering my e-mails, trying to print out a waste of time yoga assignment that became just that, going home, supposed to meet up with a best friend about me living with her during the month of october ONE on ONE, where at the last minute... she invited her boyfriend. uncool. so i unplugged that trifecta situation of awkwardness before it need go any further. i then tried to print out my yoga assignment at home which after tears of anguish, it worked. i broomed my CARPETED BEDROOM because my mother wasn't answering her phone thus i could not ask for the location of the vacuum (after much research), told my dog repeatedly to stop barking... but to no avail. listened to daylight by matt & kim on repeat to the point where it became the annoying song in my head, contemplated if i was going to still attend a kanye west concert after the whole "taylor swift" bashing incident, and watched one tree hill in hopes of putting me in a better mood. exhibit a & b proving: fail.



*random thing i just did*

it;s times like these where the topic of loneliness come to mind. i find it quite exasperating. no one enjoys being lonely. i just find that the constant reminders of xxxpda people or people asking me as to WHY i am single as if i should explain as to why i haven't settled for an old flame who has the Holy Bible iPhone app (it explains itself) soul and spirit shattering. it just pains me to have to try and reschedule a get-together with someone that cannot seem to leave their significant other at the door. yes, sometimes it is welcome. but you know what? i became friends with my FRIEND first. not this {insert minor insult here} person who strolled in years later and has become your lap dog. nor should i be judged for having not found myself a chihuahua of a man that you use as a humping mechanism just as much as fido uses them. you know what? i'm a lab girl, thanks. and i shouldn't be judged if i'm still waiting at the pet shop.

horrible metaphor. but yes, ladies and gentleman. this is me being bitter.

i also do not need people cutting me off short in mid sentence or completely ignoring me when i am answering their question that is "when are you free?".

i knew i shouldn't have blogged today...

unfortunately yours,

mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment