Friday, December 25, 2009

i've come home.

(LISTEN TO ANYTHING FROM PAGE FRANCE. CHANGING. CHARIOT BY THEM IS GREAT.)
so today is christmas.
since we have been playing christmas music since the first of november at heartbux, i am most certainly over whatever christmas spirit i had.
but it was overall very decent.
went to my mom's house for the holidays.
stayed up with my older sister watching tmz and batman returns and horrible muchmusic shows.
was woken up on my mom's couch bright and early, and struggled to keep my eyes open through the gift opening.
i got pasta, an apron, but mainly two cheques that i will oh-so slighly put towards my necessary classic iPod purchase.
my mom gave me the sweetest gift which was one of my y's that i caught from the yeah yeah yeah's concert at osheaga last year.
so touching.
other than that, my sister's received wii that i am painfully jealous about.
i've just missed my family unit, really.
my dog in his cute little sweater has become my lap companion for the entirety of my stay here because i realise how much i miss him.
a lot has happened, developped, come to the surface over the past month or so.
i have a rough end of january coming up.
but, it's okay.
even though one of my sisters has completely shut me out from hellos and small talk (let alone christmas wishes, goodwill towards men, and christmas gifts) i will get through this.
i will get through this.
sorry i haven't posted. i kind of need a functioning laptop / internet for that to be a possibility.
but i will try and sort it out as soon as possible.
there is much to sort out.
i hope everyone got whatever they hoped to have out of their holidays.
i will sink in a world of heating, blankets, body heat, and my mother's baking.
the sweet life.
much like & love,
your ho-ho-ho,
mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment