Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"dare to grow'' on my 100th post.

that was the advice that my bank gave to me today.
"dare to grow''
so i figured i would take it.
I started a savings account.
BOOM.
WHO IS A GROWN UP NOW!


on a smaller and lighter note, today's weather is perfect.
i am deciding to ignore all the factors that could place me in a bad mood so i put on my cute spring jacket from primark, blasted music, and enjoyed the rays of sunshine.


some happy things that deserve a round of applause:

- Sketchetica.


- Vampire Weekend's Contra
the great album art aside (graph paper) the music is fantastic.
highlights of the album in my opinion:
- GIVING UP THE GUN
- Diplomat's Son
- Cousins (it's just madness.)
- Horchata
- Holiday
- And some attention for California English (for the great title and finding new ways to use Auto Tune)


- Refresh tea from work

my throat is dying and i'm catching a cold. this is the only thing that is keepin' the seabiscuit running.
so thanks for the solid, refresh.

- california.


in good time, baby.
in good time.

i am off to eat, work, work, eat, and enjoy this day, time, and weather in between.
see you on the flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment