Saturday, March 6, 2010

death? please?


i went through eight pitchers of coffee base, 3 bottles of vanilla syrup, and all of my patience.
today, i snapped at a customer.
I NEVER SNAP AT CUSTOMERS.
i lost my soul. it's official, guys.
snow white is pissed and givin' out lollipops and bitch slaps.
and i'm all out of lollipops.
all in all, even with the craziness, i had a good shift.
i guess that's what it must feel like to work with logical people and workers.
other than that....
i miss.... having a life!
i realise the monster mash of a week i have ahead of me so it's kiiiiinda making me just want to crawl up in a room, make a fort, write letters to my friends, tan, listen to beirut, jack johnson, bon iver, and songs about new york and california, and just be.
also, if i could make jewelery that would be fun.
i'll try and fit some downtime in.
also: i am undecided as to whether or not i have officially become vegetarian (again).
i have chicken in my freezer untouched.
but, the only reason i ask if i am in fact vegeterian is because i haven't had the funds (moolah and tic toc) to get groceries.
so i have been living off vivannos and bagels for the past two weeks.
you know what?
IMMA MAKE A FORT.
I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER (with pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment