Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my 3rd dimension reality to this 11th dimension insanity.

i really enjoy my title to this blog post.

viewers, all three of you, it feels like it has been a long time.
two months of time, maybe. but anyway. much has happened.
i have been house sitting for one of my best work friends as he is off to mexico for the next 11 days.

you will know this guy as JABRONE or SOUTH PARK JONAS BROTHER GUY.

yup. still vegan, straight edge, rocker, thug, and too much to handle.
takin' care of his kitty skuzz (who has slit my wrists for me) as well as his and his gf's casa. they are dope. set me up with some good tv & fresh towels. so rad. ( i am getting them dragon sauce on monday).


things i feel you should know
(and by me putting it on this blog, it puts a lot of things in stone.)- i am vigurously looking for an apartment with the older sister ashley. plan clean apartment is a-go.
- things with the roommate are on very thin ice. day by day, right?
- i am getting the buzz cut sides on thursday of next week. so jazzed. i need a change.
- i am in the process of getting promoted to shift lead at work possibly? pretty exciting. i'm excited.
- OSHEAGA LINE UP IS OFF EVERY CHAIN OUT THERE. BEYOND EXCITED. NO WORDS. NONE.
- JULIAN CASABLANCAS IS PLAYING MONTREAL TOMORROW NIGHT AND I'VE DECIDED I AM GOING.





if this guy asked me to smoke a cigarette with him, i think the excitement would kill me before the cancer. for serious, blancas. let me bum one off you.
i've already mentally prepared myself with questions to ask in case i met him.
is that weird? i don't care. IT'S FUCKING
JULIAN CASABLANCAS.

so listen to the fantastic julian casablancas' 11th dimension,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5RMiujiQE
fall in deep love, then go and listen to some albert hammond jr, "101" (and also take a glipse at his new suit line! that's right, boys. wear them hammonds and then we'll talk.)

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH DICKS TO EXPLAIN HOW RIDIX THIS REALLY IS.
I MEAN, REALLY.


i'll try and stay alive, though.
first by trying to sleep.
see you tomorrow, julian.

the casa to your blancas,
mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment