Tuesday, March 16, 2010

what did i miss?

so i am talking with one of my close friends about passwords and life and everything else. and it is just reminding me (along with this entire day) about how completely out of touch i feel with everything and myself included on that list.
something as simple as music i feel like i don't have time to enjoy. I LOVE MUSIC AND SOMEHOW I CANNOT FIND THE TIME FOR THIS. RIDICULOUS. I MEAN. LOOK!

The Strokes.

RIGHT?

NYC original pack of trouble with front man Julian Casablancas making you crave to be chaos. Poppin' beers with cigarrettes and rock, you want to be them. They don't care. And that's make you care just that much more. They are the young men that will always be just as young and too talented.

AND YOU WANT THEIR MUSIC.

WHY CAN'T I FIND TIME TO INDULGE?

with someday, 12:51, the end has no end, the modern age, juicebox, and classics like hard to explain,
YOU NEED TO MAKE TIME.
...
someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment