Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wished she loved the risk.

new and improved:



and i feel like i need improvements today.
as much as i know i shouldn't run from things, i am anyway.
mentally, at least.
always having to talk myself down from the cliff of a situation.
it's predicted in my stars,
in the chapters of the prologue,
and in the crosses of paths to lead me here to say that i do that.
and guess what?
i'm still falling for it.
BUT I WON'T ANYMORE.
i'll talk myself out of it.
treat it as marshmallow and nothing more.
put it in a box and come back.
please work.
PLEASE work.


i have been listening to arctic monkeys all day.
i find it my way of living vicariously.
sure, i don't drink, smoke, or take drugs anymore.
but i can listen to guys who make it part of their stage performance.

Suggestions:
Teddy Picker,
Brianstorm,
From Ritz to Rumble (kind of what I feel like now),
Perhaps Vampire Is A Little Strong But.. (a song that I dedicated to a leash in my life).
And my new discovery from the Japanese Edition of their latest album Humbug entitled "Red Right Hand''.

allow me to smoke my pen cigar, get drunk off some water, pop some claritin, and things will get better.
after all, they could be far worse than a battle of me vs. me.

No comments:

Post a Comment