Sunday, July 25, 2010

and life just keeps on changing me.

let me start off by saying this year of 2010, 18 and 19th year of my life, and this summer has capsuled some of the biggest and ever changing moments in my life thus far.
and based on some of the things i've done and seen today, there are about to be many many more.
after having gone to get my baby sister's ears pierced, seen toy story 3 with her (for the second time), and watched some pushing daisies in her company with some board games, i ended up falling upon this show called "The Buried Life".
all of you reading this, if any at all, go and watch it right now.
because ladies and gentlemen, it changed

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading your blog, and I have to say we seem to have a lot in common! Especially weird is that I watched that same David Bowie episode of Flight of the Conchords with my BFF the other night... :)

    ReplyDelete