Monday, July 19, 2010

jack black, you have competition.

not only was Inception the best movie of my lifetime, it most probably made the century.
Christopher Nolan broke the mold on this one and created a whole new criteria for excellence
i have always had the upmost admiration and respect for Leonardo DiCaprio, but he takes the cake and my heart in the film.
Over and over and over again, his acting blows my mind. With such a stimulating and intelligent piece of film and story line, this was no exception.
Special congradulations to Joseph Gordon-Levitt who prooved that he will be more than a Michael Cera and play the awkward boy who falls in love for the rest of his movie making career. He trumped himself. I want to see more of him.
It was all too much.
Too much.


I will be thinking about this for months.
It changed my life, I start jogging tomorrow morning, I am getting a totem to not only remind me what is reality but that I can change that reality to what I want it to be.
Let's do this, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment