Monday, July 20, 2009

what was intended.

so as i am getting caught up with my kanye w. tunes (808's and heartbreak) because it's been a while, i decided i would post some of the things that have been meaning to be posted. either here or in my "everything" book that at this point is pathetic.

first, a piece that i wrote in the home depot parking lot as my mother was picking out flowers.


TITLE: oh.

placing my face just in case.
we end as we were last time.
in the outfit my mom dressed
me in.
with brades bundled by
the sides.
young adult playtime has
begun.
stys, sighs, whys, followed by
why, eh?
double you?
n - oh.

ALSO, a feauture that i have had here before...
LET'S TAKE PICTURES OF STRANGERS ON PUBLIC TRANSIT.








(there)

something else i just want to mention: i plan on writing hand written letters very soon. as well as making zines as i usually do. i feel my old self coming back slowly but surely. it's been so long.

from your stm paparazzi,

mtb.

also, my jam suggestion for you: the girl from ipanema by astaud gilberto & joao gilberto (a la old school)

No comments:

Post a Comment