Tuesday, September 29, 2009

i caught myself.

yes, that is a paramore song that is also on the twilight soundtrack and i stand by that being my music suggestion.
i look up quilt blankets and find the quilt of culture clusters that is new york city.
clapping hands minus a thumb.
i am so excited!
(i also got a txt from kaarlie saying that i got my partner card. don't worry. a picture will be taken once it is in my grasps)
i skipped my first class today on the count of it is a waste of time.
i just wish that it WASN'T a waste of time.
i wish that i would feel challenged by people's passion and feel this love for it but i don't and it leaves me completely unmotivated.
i know that there are passionate people out there in whatever i want to do.
it's just that i have always been given and given myself the title of creative arts.
pretty glove-fitting. and now it just feels like a soaking mitt: uncomfortable and unpleasant.
regardless, i skipped after being up since 3 and still wanting to sleep.
my matress whore self ignored my alarm. meh. i'll give her a break.
i then eventually biked to my bus stop; leaving my bike by terry's restaurant (yes, that is what it's called).
when all of a sudden this guy (i'm assuming terry) asks me questions about where i work, why i wasn't wearing socks, expressing his worries for my feet saying that it will make my stomach cold come winter time (?), and then asking me when i was going to pick it up and assuring me he was going to guard it.
so it's either that he stole my bike or he is going to rape me at my return.
(which in the possibility of the second one, i immediately txtd my friend as to have a witness).
i then started heading towards my old high school to do some volunteering. because, y'know, i am a kiss ass that way. but in all seriousness, i have never felt closer to an angelina jolie in my entire life. all these little rugrats pouring out of the corners pointing and screaming my name, giving me hugs and what not left me feeling ridiculously spoiled. after spending lunch hours just getting the cheers and what not, i entered my MAIN class from last year where the kids (jagger in particular) had the hardest time sitting still. half of them cheated and stood up to hug me during the class. i spoke with the teacher, lied about planing on going into teaching, told her about my upcoming trip to new york, overviewed the class as i had once done 4 months ago, and was left with an invite to come back whenever. i think it's fair to say she has my tuesdays.
i then spent all of last period with my second mom having her burst and build up my bubble about moving out giving me the most helpful tutorial to the roommate and questions that i have to ask (and will ask). ridiculously helpful. i also decided that i believe i may get a cherry blossom tattoo in her honour down the line because she is just beyond fantastic. but that's between you and me.
she then drove me to longueil metro with kristen who treated me to the best asian italian pizza at a dollar a slice accompanied with stories of i love u, babes and craig's list. this girl is always great company.
i then ran to my heart (starbucks. i'm just going to call it my heart at this point because i am 51% convinced that if i was to go to a doctor and he was to give me a heart exam, it would both have massive espresso overstock and a picture of this starbucks and staff.), saw mike who shunned me for having no life, spoke to jen about the fantastic bar life weekend that she had, got a free drink, and cosied up in this corner working on my blog and little else (even though i did have a list and good intensions in mind).
even though i was planning on taking the boons bus out at 7:10, gay erik came in, pulled a table next to me, and needs to talk over a con panna. thus, 10:10 it is...
i have to go and work on mr.ampersand homework.
the silver-trimmed and love sponge,
mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment