Tuesday, September 8, 2009

love letter.

to the schedule my boss made me, to the fact that i live in st-catherine, to having to wake up at 4 a.m, to not having enough time, to having things still feel like high school, to having dead weights as film partners, to having people pull away when i have them feel my heart beat, to the decaf grande hard foam latte bitch, to the douchebag in class who when asked to give character analysis responded with "f*$#ing f*#$ot", to my ipod that is on the fritz, to my mother who makes me feel guilty for asking for an early ride home from work after she spent the weekend at super aqua club, apple picking, and tanning, to people enhaling macodamien nut cookies while they should be brooming, to not being able to spell macadamian, to the tuesday moms on the bus who decide to talk at FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, to my "friends" getting mad at me for not making time when they can't even make the call, to not being able to see my friends without their plus one, to being hated for not having a plus one, to being your gossip column, to the ed hardys, aas, and eff you sea kay-ers of the world:




merry christmas.

p-oed and frustratingly no one's,

mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment