Wednesday, September 9, 2009

lie-braries are holded.

selesse (jill love) says:
OK, so any time I am saying hi or bye to a guy friend, I am puzzled and confused.
What's about to happen? Normal, regular handshake? Slap and pound? Props?
Some guys have REALLY weird ones. They start off normal and then they even hug you or something, I don't know.
(Relevance is about to enter)
So for the past few years I've been concerned with this.
I usually just do things in groups, and wait for another male to say bye to the male before me so I can get the insider scoop on what this person does.
And I've been coming up with this fool-proof system.
If you go for props, people can see it coming so they know they're only gonna get props in return.
I tried it today. IT FAILED.
I went for props, he went for handshake, I switched to handshake, he switched back to props.
I hate handshakes.

msn messenger, ladies and gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment