Saturday, September 12, 2009

vows and my many layouts.

this is a mystical picture of the outfit (and a cardigan) that i am wearing to my second mom's wedding today. it's going to be a tear jerker.
seeing as she was talking to me about her vows and how it's going to make her husband-to-be (my second dad) cry, i decided to make my own personal vows.

for those who don't know: vow - a solemn pledge

"I vow that i will write on this blog more often and actually complete my ambitions for it. I vow that I will work less and learn to just sit still. I vow that in hopes of improving my yoga techniques for class, I will actually greet the sun at least 4 times a week (not including yoga class). I vow that I will talk to my English teacher (also known as ampersand man) in hopes of continuing my love for english as opposed to having it beat to death by my classmates. I will take more time for my friends and keeping them there. I vow that I will give my family time and chances by shutting my mouth more. I vow I will talk to not ONLY the theatre club about joining but as well as "The Word" school newspaper about writing an article, I vow I will make my soon to be trips to Bangladesh and New York City a reality, my secret aspirations for postcegep years less secret, and still treat myself to concerts (many concerts). I vow to come up with an appropriate tattoo and take Kaarlie as my plus-one. I vow to attempt to make my feelings about my Starbucks better or find another Starbucks that will (MY STARBUCKS DOWNTOWN). I vow that I will look into moving out either to my good friend Brandae's or something more permanent in housing or both. I vow that I will work on my tool box, work on homework, work on my passions, and work on lightening up. I vow to remember that not everything is a war, to remain openminded with the people I love as much as strangers, took keep myself motivated and inspired, and (on a dorkish note), work on chilling with that great Starbucks staff."

Amen.

I'm off to catch a bouquet!

optimisticly yours,
mtb.

p.s: like the new layout? the brightness makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment