Sunday, September 13, 2009

my clothes hang like ghosts of the people i've been.


i had an great time at the wedding yesterday.

i spent to majority of my giggles with kristen
(my older sister's highschool best friend/my highschool principal's daughter)


what will be the cover to our future lesbian wedding invitations.


kristen and her napkinbrow.


a creep shot of this woman who was wearing a BETTY BOOP TANK TOP.


i very abruptly and obnoxiously took a picture of this bizarre photographer who would later become the bloody paparazzi when kristen and i had a soul train moment on the dance floor.


the horror that was kristen & i's scrapbook contribution.

HIGHLIGHTS

- i volunteered to sing karaoke with an ex-viceprincipal gone principal of my high school to the song "wish upon a star".

- apparantly i mooned half of the people that day when i bent down to take a picture of a dragonfly. i will never live that one down.

- each table had a disposable camera. at my table, we decided to be... risque. so you found my secondary three french teacher and kristen (my old principal's daughter) in stiches taking a picture of me walking behind an english teacher and my old secondary one math teacher... acting drunk posing with a wine bottle. when they get developed, be sure as day that i will post it.

- the fact that i was given a ride home by my secondary three french teacher and we spent the car ride talking about running over the chainsaw killers that were in the bushes or stabbing them with the envelope openers or the organic vanilla lipbalm we were given at the wedding.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS.

the ceremony was beautiful. from the moment my second mom walked in, i was bawling (i can say the same for her now-husband). i realized that they would be my ross & rachel; the people that i would turn to or look to as an example of love and devotion. kind of felt like a bit of a relief and blessing that i had such great people to be able to call my second parents.

enough lovey-dovey stuff.

Today, i felt as if I had given the worst end of the friendship stick to one of my friends. and i did. i have to figure out how to make it up to her. because i can't take it.

on a musical note:

-ZOMGZFRIENDLYFIRESARECOMINGBACKTO

MONTREALDECEMBER3RDONTHENYLONWINTERTOURZOMGZ

- keane is on saturday.

-REGINA SPEKTOR IS ON THURSDAY.

- i am falling in love with death cab for cutie all over again.

go whip out dee sea eff see's ceadees. i know you'll love them.

i have to go and hmwrk it seeing as i spent the day sleeping, eating, and posting wedding pictures.

mtb.

xx

p.s: in relation to my sign off last entry about catching the bouquet, i actually did.

No comments:

Post a Comment