Monday, September 14, 2009

pissing the day away.

today kind of royally sucked testies to be perfectly blunt. i went from a disaster of a boonies' bus ride, missing my first class, to vision of art which (no offense to symansky (my nice teacher)) was useless. waiting for a friend to give me the details of a project but never showed, went home, ran into friends who had gotten high&happy without me, took a 2 hour bus ride and travel home. then, having realised that my earring had been consumed alive by my earlobe, had to DIG IT OUT. but regardless...


i can't help but smile because of this video!






she is just such giggles.

i am actually consideing going to her upcoming show in new york city on october 10th. i could leave on the friday night, spend the long weekend there falling in love with the city i have admired, and then head on home. the only person that i would invite (other than my friend jacqueline who cannot go based off of the fact she is a felon) is kaarlie. whom which i have already discussed going to new york with. how fitting.

cheers to that idea, me staying focused and motivated, and keeping my blogging promise (thus far).

the dreamer,

mtb.

ALSO: I COMPLETELY FORGOT! I WANTED TO DISPLAY MY CHALKBOARD WALL.

yes, i am the dork who wear scene glasses around the house because i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment