Wednesday, October 7, 2009

pillow talk me into nothing.



imma die, dude.


THIS TIME TOMORROW, I WILL BE ON THE BERRI UQUAM BENCHES.


WAITING TO GET ON A BUS.


TO NEW YORK CITY.


THE BIG ONION.


THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS.


THE BIG FREAKIN' APPLE.




I cannot wrap my head around that.



other than that: today was a good social day. treated yoga class like a joke, skipped english to do some homework, got to work, joked around the entire time wearing kaarlie's cute tuke, chillin' with scott and his knife, running into selesse, seeing jackie chai, sherri, making friends with laurence from indigo at long last, ranting about noobs, laughing with jon, texting whoeever because it was dead, and raving (j influence) about new york. I ALSO SAW MY FAVOURITE TEACHER ASHLEY MILLER AND LOST IT.




things to be done for tomorrow:


- vision of art shitacke mushrooms


- first draft of my english assignment


- packing


- diva charcoal (at least)


- live to see new york city


- give joel his birthday gift.






i..... might just die.


of happiness.


AND I AM NOT EVEN THERE YET!






also:


nunes is a-go.


the unstoppably pumped,

your canadian tire,


mtb.

1 comment: