Thursday, November 5, 2009

all i can say is hurricanes.

survival of the one who consumed the most espresso shots.




i took the rational decision to sleep for a good three hours, though.


because i decided and realized that my panic attacks became more prone with lack of sleep.


and i don't want that to happen anymore.


i'm beyond that at this point.


so my plan for this week: get throughit.

reward of the day: wearing my coldplay concert t-shirt.

(i will take whatever i can get/make time for)

my real reward will be my art class this friday when my oral from hilter (otherwise known as bad classmates) will be over and done with and i can enjoy three hours of pie-making, laughing about platyoalaroos and television shows, and ashley miller (my art teacher sent from zeus.)

looking better already.

tune that i have been listening to for a solid 24 hours:
SUBSTITUTION BY SILVERSUN PICKUPS.
(and it's partially the reason for all my hurricanes.)
i'm off to run around.
your roadrunner (and hopefully breathing),
mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment