Tuesday, November 3, 2009

bright & spacious and a life of its own.

i spent today with my new friend coming up with questions for a dating game show and then acting it out.
a solid three hours of laughs and dance moves is a great way to start it all off.
soon after, i went to art class to work on my "pot pie" art assignment, was given 2nd year treatment, and spoke to miller (my favourite teacher) about my program concerns.
i then ended up running into new friend (shawn, by the by) and we bused to panama together.
his awkward self told me tales of iga employment and its horrors along with upcoming concert plans and the musicians we've met.

i expect good things out of this friendship
(one of those being meeting arctic monkeys. oh yeah. we will make that happen!)

in other and more important news

i painted my future bedroom today!!!

kaarlz and i met up at dawson, got driven in by mommy cindi & jazz musician and friend ro, had their stamp of approval, and got to work.

i now have my dream room at long last!

PINK.

oh how i love pink.

(pink symphony to be more specific)


we then had supper from a maxi near us, discussed ideas and regulations (such as hugging each other often) when we are in fact room mates.


kaarlz painting in our kitchen.




more painting in our kitchen.
ps: we both wore starbucks shirts with work pants.
without discussion.
exhibit 323948 as to why she is my roommate.



considering the trainwrecks and worries i have right now (homework, transfer, homework, moving, homework,... my suicide, obviously.)

it did me some good to have the maarlzbux put back together.

i will breathe.

no panic attacks.

:)

please sense my optimism!

gnight for now!

from the girl on two blankets and hardwood floors,

mtb.

ps: only love is all maroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment