Monday, November 2, 2009

i thought time would never change us...


the only way to handle a day filled with human door mats, bitch fists, lack of connection, lack of time and patience, and everything else.


friends.


something that without


i would find myself wanting


to rifle myself.



two handwritten letters, txts about sonic youth, postsecrets and loes, painting plans aaaaaand

a pair of friendmade earrings later...

i am all better.


the caterpillar gone butterfly,


mtb.

p.s: WHILE I AM HERE, something has come to my attention.

after spending months working at my very bilingual starbucks, one of my collegues has been saying the expression "live" to refer to things that were to be accomplished immediately. i thought this was amazing (partially because i would invision bono for some reason). so i started saying it. my english collegues (including my roommate) teased me about this and i told them with great amounts of pride "


"i'm going to make it a thing!"

and would you be so surprised as to hear that EVERYONE AT MY CEGEP IS SAYING IT?

no. didn't think so.

i cannot help but feel personally responsible.

and well as personally satisfied.

you're welcome, urbandictionary.





and it didn't.you will never know how much that comforts me.






No comments:

Post a Comment