Monday, November 16, 2009

goin' on nothin'

so i had 2 hours of sleep.
in hour segments.
and the next four days are to be just as deprived.

good news: i whipped my presentation to bitz!
volunteered to go first and it was worth it.
my class was blown to the wall, i then went on break...
and never came back.
skipped my class afterwards because no one handed in the outline, thus no one to peer edit my draft (if i had written it that is).
plus, the only person i talk to in that class was going home sick. thus, i took a sick day, too.
why am i blogging if i have no time to spare you may ask?
because.
organize my thoughts?

let's see... tonight:

WITHOUT A DOUBT:

- written critique for barclay
- hand in frame assignment
- review for exam(?)


IF I HAVE THE ENERGY:
-rough draft for symanski
- english paragraph using the thesis statements


tomorrow:

- film class.
- complete the second exercise of photoshop afterwards.
- get two camera papers signed for cameras.
- get two papers signed for tripods.
- get film for the camera (coloured film)
- go and talk to dan babino.
-move my stove in.
- print out yoga papers.
-sleep (?)


SORRY TO BORE YOU WITH THAT.

I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS PICTURE FROM THE OFFICE SEASON 6 THAT I AM WATCHING/ CATCHING UP TO ILLEGALLY.





THAT IS ALL.


the cold turkey z-er,
mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment