Monday, November 16, 2009

i would enjoy it more if you were enjoyable.


i hate spoiler teachers. i have great respect for teachers and when i fall upon one who treats their lessons, course, and students as a joke, it throws me off and leaves me unmotivated.
i also loath arrogance in teachers.
and my photo teacher is the poster corpse of this.
i am running on an hour's sleep right now.
and work followed by school.
dangerous.



but i am looking at some cool pictures so it's cool.
i am going to school this bitter ol' bag and show her what circa 91 has to offer.
PREPARE YOURSELF, SOUR PUSS.
speaking of shiitake mushroom teachers of the world.

SoMeThInG eLsE tHaT iS sHiItAkE

my youtube quicklist.
can you say paradiso girls & cobra starship?
patron tequila?
good girls go bad?
(this kind of music is the only thing to keep me running at 4 in the morning with a blink-lasting nap.)
AND JUST LOOK AT THE LOVE THEY SHARE:

the family shiitake.

what a nice shot.

my actual music recommendations:
- jason mraz: make it mine
- gavin degraw: belief
i don't care what you say.
i ENJOY gavin.
he got some good tunes, okay?

with that, i'm off to make sense of my homework load.

p.s: dear apartment and roommate,
i missed/miss you a lot.

from the reason a photo teacher has a negative number on ratemyteacher.com,

mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment