Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i'm involved in...



1 - the awesome guy rubbing his eye : that would be mitchell davis in farewell room
2 - the triangle bread next to him: that would be na'an. or bread as the brown people put it.
3- man with a dead hand: THAT WOULD BE DEXTER WHICH IS WHAT I AM WATCHING RIGHT NOW. JOIN ME.
4- the cutie patutie smilin' at me: that be my life friend j would i owe a lot too in general and just hit very unpayable debt towards for her aid this week. big fan.
5 - roses: NOT JUST ANY ROSES, ROSECUPCAKES. and i am looking up cupcakes all the time for my disa (digital imaging and studio arts) pictures for an assignment that i have to ask the question "would you like a cupcake?" i think the world's answer will be yes.
6- VAMPIRE WEEKEND COUSINS? - VAMPIRE WEEKEND'S COUSINS!
7- the hand: me mentioning that i am owning yoga class.
9 - eclips - ... no comment.
that's all i can do for now.
but um... some life-making news....
i have shifts at my heartbucks!
the transfer is a-go!
i work wednesday close with jo bro southpark guy!
IAMOHSOEXCITED.
the sleepy but better,
mtb.
p.s: i am starting to say my starbucks and indigo goodbyes. jon tells good stories & laurence gives great hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment