Wednesday, December 9, 2009

bring the chorus around to the snowbanks.


it's over for the semester!
FINALLY.
I CAN REMEMBER WHAT BREATHING, BEING FUNNY, AND WASTING TIME FEELS LIKE.

here's my catchy anthom of congradulations to everyone:
PHOENIX'S 1901. DELISH.

here is an assignment i did when i asked the question:
''Would you like a cupcake?"

I THINK THE ANSWER IS YES.

i have an art project to finish up. i then have to run to my apartment, get ready for work, come BACK TO SCHOOL to bring in an assignment that i forgot on my kitchen table.
thank god i have a pretty face or i would break it and feel no pain.

but that's okay though!
because it's snowing,
it's my mom's birthday today,
school is out,
i love whose line is it anyway videos on youtube again,
and more importantly,
it's my mommy's 52nd birthday today!

l8r haters, jabrones, calzones, and ninjas.

your sensai and pleased,
(and alive)
mtb.

No comments:

Post a Comment