Friday, March 19, 2010

a good day to play pick up.

meet the assignment that caused me to create new swear words, cause earthquakes with my fidgeting, and have my skin turn brown from stress.
(this is not a joke. my skin has actually been turning shades of brown for the past couple of months. and surprisingly, at the end of the assignment, you could have mistaken me for an extra in Slumdog Millionaire.)

Title: Lady Nyny (pronounced Nini)
Explanation: Made out of the New York City landmarks and skyline.
Overall aspects of ridiculous hair and outfit reminds me of Lady Gaga (I told you to stop calling me, Stephanie.)
Thus Nyny for New York New York.
Also, as my favourite teacher called it Lady Kong
(with the overpowering look & The Statue of Liberty at hand)

so?
was it worth it?
no.
but i got through the day.
and also did a close at heartbux and was in a fantastic mood.
(i also realized i have been working there for nearly six months. where. did. time. go.)

THIS SONG MAY HAVE HAD A LOT TO DO WITH MY MOOD.
BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL?
as close as you can get.
check out ALL of their stuff. pretty skillet if i do say so myself.

noooow. rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment