Friday, June 11, 2010

francois called me hot.

i did it without a scar or scratch.
turns out i have no bald batches and a good skull.
it went over really well.
after my school registration (which went over just as smooth as my scalp),
my allaround biffle saima & my art program biffle eugenia came with me for the big head overhaul.
within 15 minutes from registration to signing out words of wisdom
(something like "the brightest lights shine best through the dark")
the whole thing was over.
grand total donation: 120. 87$
and thank you to every collegue, starbucks regular, friend, and family member that pitched in.
considering it was all done in more or less two days, it's great.
i love everyone's kind words in terms of making sure i feel pretty and what not.
always love when people inflate my air balloon.
this was for my art mentor & friend ashley miller who is a recent cancer survivor, meryl mezzo latte who has a battle in front of her, and my baby sister laurie-ann whom i love and encourage to test your worth and pray never has to go through it.
love you, loulou d'amour.
top reactions:
- australia
- TRIPLE VENTI NO WHIP WHITE MOCHA WHO MADE MY CENTURY (for realzies)
- everyone else who thought i had the arrogance to whip the look.
also, song of the day?
(apparantly david usher came into starbucks. buuut... i'm a 90s baby. so i was watching rupert while gasoline was released.
stay fresh, kids.
i know my roots are.

No comments:

Post a Comment