Wednesday, June 9, 2010

when i have a minute, stop for a minute.

today i have decided to take the time for this blog. the fact that i have completed my writing journal since the last time that i was on here is sad. so let's update and recap.
hi. i am meaghan. nice to meet you.

SCHOOL: i completed my second semester of cegep. near the end, i finally sunk into my element. i decided why i do what i do and why i love it so much. when an artist (which is something i am permitting myself the title of) realized just why it is they need to do this, it all makes sense. along the way, i have picked up some really good seeds in terms of entourage and i plan on keeping them close.

APARTMENT: as of june 5th, i was out of my shithole apartment on ash avenue and left my frustrating roommate behind. all she wanted to do was party while the club was burning down while i was trying to rebuild it. after a while, i became tired of putting effort into someone who couldn't even care for her own dog properly. so i left without a goodbye. and i plan on keeping it that way. personal reasons, obviously. i've just learned to swear off toxic people and behaviour. of course, when she is ready to clean up her act, i'll be more than eager to go out for a cup of coffee. until then, i got shit to do.

i am presently living with my older sister (future roommate) in her apartment for the next two weeks. that is, until, we move into our gorgeous residence in WESTMOUNT. we could not be happier about it. we are getting along so far. considering everything we have been through, we are more than civil. we are working through those stupid fluff fights and life is good.


ASPECTS OF MY WORKINGS:

-i tried alcohol for the first time in 6 months. tastes like chicken. which, since i am a vegetarian i don't like. i kid! but seriously, was alright. no biggie. didn't miss it all that much. i plan on being a virgin shirley temple kinda client from now on. my drunken friends must be on the edge of their seat for my birthday festivities.

-yes, still vegetarian.

- my head is pullin' a bald eagle tomorrow. getting increasingly excited slash jittery about it. lookin' forward to holding on.

- i got an obey shirt. i love it so much.


- i also purchased accessories such as obnoxious earrings, necklaces, and hats to have me rock out with my bald out.

- read a book in my first three days of vacation. scartissue was awesome. i am also a converted rhcp fan (thx 2 da ak in my life).

- i am promoted! shift lead is my name leading the shift is a game.

- life is good, life is great, i am excited.

- flight of the concords is dah shit.

-concerts soon. including an exclusive free concert for arcade fire. new cds are coming out left and right: keane's night train, stars' five ghosts, the strokes new album, mutters of arcade fire's new album, kate nash's new album. folks, welcome to cloud motherflippin' NINE.

off to watch criminal minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment