Tuesday, April 20, 2010

what is in my cup of metephorical berry blossom tea...


starting from upper left corner :
- my precious "baby" sister laurie-ann. a.k.a: my loulou d'amour. she is hilarious, cute, quaint, a riot, and is more of a daughter to me than anything. you should be jealous. i was spoiled.
- two doodles above and below my angel: my favourite results from today's zine workshop. omg. so many ideas.
- tea & writing: some artwork and ideas from the book "the principles of uncertainty". i am really excited to look through that.
- adele by klimt: ditto.
- outline of me: phase one of final project for 2d imaging. slit. wrists. please.
- girl with boxes in the corner: cute and interesting.
- two hunks modeling this stuff: JULIAN CASABLANCAS AND ALEX TURNER.
keep your clothes on, people.
all this to say: all considering and everything i've accomplished, life is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment